Watermelon favorite fruit in summer is refreshing because it contains a lot of water. This fruit is still closely related to cucumber and melon, actually watermelon is a type of vegetable, not fruit. Watermelon contains 92% water and 8% sugar so it can fight thirst and overcome dehydration.
Watermelon is a source of betacarotin, watermelon skin is a natural source of citruline, an amino acid that can stimulate the production of nitric oxide which facilitates blood flow through arteries. Besides watermelon also contains potassium and calcium to eliminate colic.
Consuming lots of watermelon will have a very good effect on our body. The benefits and efficacy of watermelon include:
- If you are on a watermelon diet it is great because this fruit is fat-free and has a combination of limited sugar levels and abundant water content, this fruit is fast filling in the body.
- If you experience a disruption of watermelon urination can function to stimulate the release of urine more profusely.
- Watermelon can be effective in cleansing the kidneys. Because a lot of it contains potassium which is very helpful in cleansing toxins in the kidneys. In addition, it is also very helpful in reducing the concentration of the amount of uric acid in the blood, so it can reduce the possibility of kidney damage and kidney stone formation.
- Can prevent premature aging. Anti-oxidants include betacarotine and vitamin C which can help body cells stay healthy so they can be youthful and prevent premature aging. Lycopene is useful to make the face look radiant, fresh and younger. For the elderly, this fruit not only helps restore health problems faster, but also helps improve mental abilities and sharpness of memory.
- Watermelon is very good for people with hypertension. The high content of water, magnesium and potassium can neutralize and lower blood pressure. In addition, the presence of carotenoids in it can also prevent hardening of the walls of the arteries and veins, so that it can help reduce blood pressure.
- Lycopene in watermelon also contributes special properties to married men. This fruit can increase fertility and help arouse male sexual arousal.
- Watermelon can strengthen the heart’s work, prevent and resist heart attacks because lycopene and carotenoids are abundant in it.
- Free radicals in the body that take place uncontrollably, either due to chaotic eating patterns, pollution or negative thoughts, the immune system will decrease. As a result, various types of diseases and body skin become dry, gloomy, and sagging. With lycopene contained in watermelons, free radicals can be paralyzed. This is what is capable of destroying cancer seeds.
- Consuming watermelon regularly can keep away from myopic chicken. This is because watermelons are rich in vitamin A and beta-carotene which maximize eye health. Anti-oxidants contained in it will protect the eyes from other diseases such as drying of the eyes and optic nerve, glaucoma.
- Watermelon can be an alternative sugar substitute because of its sweet but low sugar content. For this reason, diabetics who are on a low-sugar diet can consume it. In addition various vitamins and minerals in it help the functioning of insulin compounds in the body, so as to reduce blood sugar levels. High arginine content in watermelons can help treat type 2 diabetes (due to lifestyle).
That’s the benefits and benefits that we can get by consuming watermelon. And remember, consuming green watermelon near the skin must be eaten because it is the most important part besides the red / yellow color.…