Bakwan is a food that is easily found around us, not only because it tastes delicious, bakwan is also very affordable. The making is also very simple and simple, but you have to pay attention to the accuracy of the ingredients so that the taste is produced according to taste.
If you are not very good at making delicious and savory bakwan, then consider the bakwan sayur recipe below:
Recipe for Making Bakwan Sayur
- 200 grams of flour
- 100 grams of carrots (thin slices / drawstring)
- 75 grams of cabbage, then thinly sliced
- 2 chives, thinly sliced
- 75 grams of sprouts
- 100 ml air santan
- Enough water
- Right amount of oil
- 4 cloves garlic
- 3 red onion cloves
- 1 tsp pepper powder
- Sugar is enough
- Salt to taste
Ways of making:
- First of all spices are smeared
- Put the flour in the container
- Add the spices to the container
- Give coconut milk
- Enter the water little by little, stirring the mixture
- Put cabbage, carrots, bean sprouts, spring onions
- Stir until completely flat
- Heat the oil
- The dough is ready to be fried.
- Bakwan should be made only small so that the spices can penetrate perfectly and all the parts mature all.
Thus the tips for making delicious and savory bakwan vegetables, may be useful.